Sunday, April 16, 2006

Getting ahead of ourselves (yes, I mean you...)

After a few phone calls it seems that various family members think we need to start planning our next trip. I'm still going to post a few shots we took while in Rome, so the forward thinking readers of this blog need to learn to enjoy the recent past.


This delightful fellow was in front of us waiting for the Vatican Museum. It's mind-boggling, isn't it? Is it real? Did he pay money to the stylist? This wasn't the greatest sight in Rome, but it has to be in the top 5.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Mullet-Man!
I'm so happy side-swipe mullet made an appearance here. I was missing him.

Anonymous said...

How does one ask for this in the salon? I suggest the following.

Commercio sulla parte anteriore, partito nella parte posteriore. Muggine americana, per favore.

Speedbump Kitchen said...

Dude that is some hair...shock and awe! A bit jealous too. Ryan.